NEC Default Login – Username, Password and IP Address
Default IP for NEC
- 192.168.10.1 49 % Login Admin
- 192.168.0.1 35 % Login Admin
- 192.168.1.1 16 % Login Admin
Pick the right IP Address based on your local IP and click Login Admin. You should be redirected to your personal router admin area.
Default logins for NEC
NEC Router Login Guide
Here are the step-by-step instructions to login to your
- Connect the router to your computer via cable or wireless network. I would highly recommend a wired connection when it comes to NEC Router setup, as it prevents you from being logged off in the middle of saving your changes. In addition, the ethernet cable does not require a password. You can always use it in case you do not know or forget the Wi-fi password for your Router.
- Open the web browser, go to the browser address field and type the IP address of your router there. You can look for the IP address on the sticker at the back of your router. Alternatively, you can search the default IP address for your specific model on the user manual of your router. Typically, NEC routers have default credentials on the manual so that users can find it more conveniently.
- Now access the admin panel. Go to the username and password, enter the corresponding information, and press sign in/ enter. What if you forget the current username/ password? Do not worry; you can always take a look at the default NEC credentials to see the defaults as well as how to reset to them. That is all about NEC Router login. It is really easy, right? Now you have logged into the router, you can configure anything you want on your device.
NEC Router Login Help
I will answer some frequently asked questions about the login issues below.
- Do you need an active Internet connection to access the admin page? The answer is no. You do not always need to be actively connected to the Internet to open the admin console of your router. What you need to do is to connect your Laptop, PC, and smartphone, with your router’s wifi network. Then, enter the IP address in the web browser and you are good to go.
- What to do if I do not remember my NEC router password? The quickest way to solve this is to reset your router. On the back of your router, find a small black button and press it for about 10 seconds. After that, your router will be restored to the factory settings.
- Why is my router login page not loading? Check whether your router is connected to Wi-fi or not. Being disconnected is often the reason why your login page does not load. Also, it can be due to the wrong IP address.
- The login page takes a lot of time to load and access. Can I speed it up? The slow loading speed may be due to the fact that your network uses a different IP address from that of the router. To fix this, check out the IP address router list and use the correct address.
How to Configure Your NEC Router
Once you have access to the NEC Router interface, you are able to change any settings there. Be careful not to break the network when you configure the NEC router; otherwise, your changes will not be saved. But if you happen to break the home network, do not panic. Simply go back to zero by making a hard reset.
Note that the hard reset is the last resort. If you are still connected to the NEC, you should log in to revert the settings first. A useful tip is to write down the current settings before you make any change so that you can change them back in case of trouble.
NEC Router Models
- Aterm WG1400HP/192.168.10.1
- Aterm WG1800HP/192.168.10.1
- Aterm WR7800H/192.168.0.1
- Aterm WR8170N-HPadmin / blank192.168.0.1
- Aterm WR8600N/192.168.0.1
- PA-WR8170N-HPblank / admin192.168.0.1
- RG-A100Ladmin / 1234192.168.1.1
Most Popular IP Addresses
Most Popular Router Brands
- Juplink Router Login
- MQmaker Router Login
- MitraStar Router Login
- Lippert Components Router Login
- Microsoft Router Login
- Mercury Router Login
- Medion Router Login
- Modou Router Login
- MultiTech Systems Router Login
- National Datacomm Router Login
- NAG Router Login
- Maginon Router Login
- MeshForce Router Login
- Luma Router Login
- Micronet Router Login