How To Login Asus Router With Asus Router Default Password?
With the Asus router default password, you can easily log in to the Asus wireless router website (Blue GUI). Before you login, make sure that the power of the Asus router is turned on, and LED lights are normal and stable.
These are the steps you need to follow to accomplish the login process:
Enter the LAN (IP) address of the router into the browser. LAN address is the series of numbers such as 18.104.22.168. If you don’t know the IP address of your Asus router, you can access the website http:///asus.router.com.
In the circumstance you forget the IP address, please use the Asus Device Discovery tool to find the IP address on your operating system.
Enter your Asus router’s username and password.
- The username and Asus router default password that you use to login to the setting router page are not the SSID and password you use for wireless connection to your Asus router.
- In the situation, you forget the username and Asus router default password, reset the router back to the default state. After 8 seconds of pressing and holding the reset button (below the hardware of the Asus router), your Netgear router will be reset completely.
Use the Asus wireless router website to start setting. Please keep in mind that the features of Asus wireless router can vary from version to version of the operating system software.
On the Asus wireless router website, you can see some functional parts such as:
- Quick Internet setup
- Directing Panel (Include Network map, Guest network, Ai Protection, Adaptive QoS, Traffic Analyzer, LAN setting, Administration setting and so on)
- The middle column
- The right column
- Information board
- Above command buttons
How To Login Asus Router Without Asus Router Default Password?
What will you do if you lose or forget the Asus router default password? The only thing you can do in this situation is finding it back. Don’t worry, everything has its solution. Just follow these instructions to take back the password.
With computer: use Router Default Passwords tool
- You need to download Router Default Password first. This tool is most suitable for computers with the Window 7 operating system. After downloading this tool, you just need to decompress it and use it right away.
- This tool will discover the IP address of your Asus router. Then there will be a link shown on the main interface. Click it and you can make quick access into the router login page without the manual way of finding the IP address.
- Next, you click the Asus brand. On the interface, there are models of Asus routers along with usernames and their default passwords. You just need to copy all information, click the link on the top to access the router login page. Now you can carry out the login process.
- If you can not find the Asus brand or your Asus router model in the list, try to enter usernames and default passwords of some similar models. The brand usually doesn’t change these kinds of information much.
With smartphone: use Wifi Router Master tool
- All smartphones running on a 4.0.3 android operating system can work well with this tool. This tool is completely free on Google Play. The interface of the Wifi Router Master tool is simple. It focuses on these functions: Check Internet connection speed, who is using your wifi, router, and router password settings.
- Because the aim of this part is how to find Asus router default password and username, we will only focus on this function of the tool.
- If you want to find out more about other functions, please experience them yourself during your using process. To check the Asus router password, click option Router Password at the bottom of the Wifi Router Master tool.
- Wifi Router Master tool provides you with an available database including usernames and passwords of many different router models (Netgear, TP-link, Linksys, and so on). To save time, you can enter your Asus router model into the search box. If you can not search for Asus router, you can enter usernames and passwords of some similar router models.
Another way with RouterPassword.com
- With this solution, you can access Google.com, then enter this syntax Asus + Router model and default password. For instance: Asus ST-BC998 and default password. Moreover, you can access the website address http://routerpasswords.com./, choose the Asus router brand and click Find password. The website will provide you with a list of Asus router models of the brand along with usernames and passwords.
- After taking back the username and Asus router default password, follow all the above steps in part 3 to log in the Asus wireless router website.
What is Asus Router?
Asus router is an important device helping us to connect to the network. Asus router connects many devices in one network by sending data packages between these devices. Data can be sent back and forth between computers, cell phones, or even a network.
In simple terms, Asus router operates like traffic police standing at the crossroads and coordinating the traffic.
Each Asus router in a network has a different IP address (in other words, there won’t be two devices with the same IP address working at the same time with the aim of not causing conflict and confusion). You can consider an IP address as your home address. There are not two houses with one address, are there?
The package of data can be sent to the right IP address as long as it is correct. If the IP address is incorrect, the data package will be lost to another computer/cell phone/network.
Asus router can be divided into two main kinds: wireless router and wired router. In the fast-developed age of technology nowadays, the Asus wireless router is more popular. Just imagine, an Asus router can connect so many devices inside your house like smart TV, cell phones, tablets, laptops, even smart home sensors, and so on. How convenient it is, right?
What is Asus Router Default Password?
Your Asus router has the ability to transmit Wifi. However, it still can not connect to the Internet to exchange information to the outer network. Remember to wire from the optical converter to the Internet connection port to start connecting to the Internet.
However, to make any changes with your Asus router, you need to access the Asus wireless router website (Blue GUI). To do this, you need Asus router default password. Asus router default password and username are provided by Asus when they buy Asus routers.
You can use them to do many settings to your Asus router. The aim of these settings is to make your network safer and control the operation of your Asus router. You can find Asus router default password and username printed or stuck on the underside of the Asus router.
Everything Will Be Much Easier With The Asus Router App
What is the Asus router app?
Asus router app is introduced and developed by Asus. You can easily download this app on Google Play or App Store. Asus router app makes it easier and more intuitive for your family router network management. You can do everything via your smartphone from original settings to daily use without the need for booting your computer up.
What can we do with this app?
Settings are getting much easier using the Asus router app.
All you need to do is simply follow these steps on your smartphone:
Before you start:
- Unplug your modem’s power cable.
- Connect the Ethernet network cable to any LAN port of your modem.
- Plugin the power cable and turn your modem on.
- Make sure you have connected the ethernet cable from your modem to the WAN (Wide area network) port of your Asus router.
- Plug the power cable in and turn your router on.
- Check that three LED status lights on your router are on (Power, Wifi, Internet).
Ready to install your Asus router app:
- Open the Asus router app.
- Tap the “Enable WiFi” button.
- Choose the connection name “ASUS”.
- Create a network name and password.
- Create a new administrator password.
- When your phone is connected. Done!
Check network status wherever you are.
With the Asus router app, you can follow up on the Internet data and your connected devices wherever and whenever. This function of the Asus router app lets you control your router network all the time.
Manage operations on your family Internet network.
You can decide who has access to your Internet network. You can also manage how your kids use the Internet network and control unauthorized users from using up your Internet data. All those benefits can be attained through some basic manipulations:
- Open your Asus router app.
- Check real-time network traffic.
- Check connected devices.
- Check the network traffic on each device and limit the bandwidth of a device.
- Customize the bandwidth limit or completely block it from the Internet.
Set dedicated wifi for your guests.
By creating dedicated wifi for your guests, you don’t need to give them the password. This manipulation protects your privacy and stores data in your Asus family router network.
Follow these steps to set dedicated wifi for your friends when they drop by:
- Open the Asus router app.
- Tap “Share your wifi”.
- Tap “Share wifi with your friends”.
- Choose the frequency band if you would like to share it.
- Tap “Auto-generation”.
- Decide how long you want the wifi connection to last.
- The guest wifi is created. Then show the details to your friends or you can show them via other apps.
Check your security insight.
This process only takes you some seconds to check the security insight settings of your Asus router. It will quickly figure out some problems with your security insight settings:
- The security level of the password.
- Preventing virus-infected devices.
- Protect security holes.
- Block virulent website.
Create a faster and more fascinating gaming experience.
Now you can prioritize your gaming time or even allocate maximum bandwidth for your gaming devices. Moreover, your smartphones and tablets will be your remote control, which means you don’t need to stop gaming to manage settings anymore.
By tapping “Game boost” in the Asus router app, you can freely enjoy your gaming experience!
Asus router default password plays an important role in your setting router process. Asus router default password and username (usually is “admin”) are necessary factors you need to know after getting an Asus router. If you desire everything to be more convenient, let’s try the Asus router app.
Don’t worry if you forget your Asus router default password as there are always several solutions to address this issue. For further assistance, you can contact Asus assistance team or leave them a message on the website of Asus. Anyway, thank you for spending your time reading our post!