To customize your network name and password, you will need to follow the instructions specific to your modem model. You can locate the model name on the back, bottom, or side of the modem.
How to Customize Your WiFi Network
If you’d like to customize your network name and password, follow these instructions based on your modem model. You can find the model name on the back, bottom, or side of the modem.
For a Technicolor modem:
In your browser, type 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.100.1—this is the device administration page address.
Log in leaving the Username and Password blank.
Go to the Wireless tab to edit default Network Names for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies.
Click the Save button in the bottom right corner to set your Network Names.
To update your password on both frequencies, visit the Security tab under the Wireless section, type your desired password, and save your changes.
For an Wowway Router Login TG2472 modem:
Log in using admin as the Username and password as the Password (these are case-sensitive).
Edit the default Network Name (SSID) and Password (Pre-Shared Key) assigned to your wireless router as desired and click apply. Previously connected devices will now automatically connect to the wireless router.
For an Wowway Router Login TG3452 modem:
In your browser, type 192.168.0.1 — this is the device administration page address.
Follow the instructions in the install wizard to customize your network name and password.
How to change your WOW! Wi-Fi password?
We appreciate your subscription to WOW! services. At LocalCableDeals, we strive to enhance your experience with WOW! and make it more enjoyable, enabling you to maximize your WOW! deals. As a WOW! customer, you have the opportunity to access incredible discounts on bundles with LocalCableDeals.
Through bundling your internet, WOW! cable, and phone services, you can avail fantastic discounts and significantly reduce your monthly bill. No more hassle with separate bills, as you can now have one plan and pay your monthly bill with just one click.
In this guide, you will discover everything you need to know about changing your password, managing your WOW! account, and handling your family profiles.
Without further ado, let’s begin:
WOW!: Change Wi-Fi Password.
WOW! Internet offers great customer service and provides a couple of ways for you to change your Wi-Fi username and password. You can either call their customer service and get assistance from a representative or do it yourself by following these steps.
- Download the “EERO” application from either the PlayStore or App Store.
- The EERO app provides all the necessary settings, account information, and WOW! services in one place.
- Open the EERO app on your smartphone.
- Click on the menu, then select “Network Settings.”
- This will open a new tab.
- Click on “Network Name,” and you will be prompted to change your SSID or network name.
- To change your Wi-Fi password, click on “Network Password.”
- This will take you to a field to edit your Wi-Fi password.
- Make sure to create a strong password that includes a combination of upper and lower case letters to keep your network secure from malicious intent.
Create Family Profiles.
With WOW!, you have the option to create profiles for each member of your household using the eero application that comes with their Whole-Home Wi-Fi service. These profiles help ensure that your network stays secure and only accessible to authorized users within your household.
- Open the eero app on your smartphone.
- Look for the “Menu” button located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Family Profiles” from the list of options in the menu. If you don’t see this option, make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the app.
- If you are creating a Family Profile for the first time, the app will prompt you to “Add a Profile.”
- To add another user, click on the “+” symbol located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the name of the profile and tap “Next.”
- Select the number of devices you want to add to the profile.
- Click on “Save” at the top right corner of the screen.
WOW! Whole-Home Wi-Fi offers a superior experience compared to traditional routers, as it eliminates the need for endless reboots, dead zones, and buffering. With WOW! Wi-Fi, you can browse, play, and download from all the rooms in your home. By using an eero base, you can enjoy reliable and ultra-fast WOW! Wi-Fi. The eero application allows you to easily manage all the users on your network and adjust the settings to your preferences.