- Forgot your router login password? Try resetting your router login by pressing and holding the small black button found at the back of your router for about 10 seconds. This will reset your router to its default settings.
- Is the router login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, make sure your device is connected to the wireless network. You will also need to check if the router’s wrong IP address has been set as the default address.
- Sometimes pages may have loading issues or problems with speed. In this case, your network may be using a different IP address. If this happens, refer to our list of router IP addresses and find the correct address. If you need any assistance, check out our guide on How to Find Router IP Address.
NETGEAR Orbi Login.
To modify your Wi-Fi settings like network name (SSID) and password, you can log in to your NETGEAR Orbi router admin at orbilogin.com or by entering the gateway IP address 192.168.1.1. The router settings and Wi-Fi network settings can both be accessed through the router’s Admin Console, where you can manage all basic and advanced settings.
How to login to NETGEAR Orbi?
This is how you can access the Admin Console of your NETGEAR Orbi Router and handle all its settings:
- The first thing that you have to do is connect your PC to the Orbi Router. There are three ways in which you can do so:
- Wired Connection: Use an ethernet cable to connect your PC to the Orbi Router
- Wireless Connection: Connect to the Wi-Fi network of the Orbi Router
- WPS Method: Use the WPS to connect to the Orbi Router network.
- Once connected, open a web browser of your choice.
- Open a new blank tab and in the address bar, type: www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net and press Enter. You can also type in the default gateway IP address. The Default Gateway IP address for Orbi Routers is http://192.168.1.1/
- You will be taken to the login page of the NETGEAR Orbing Router. Here you will be asked to log in using your Orbi admin credentials. Type in the Orbi Username and Password.
- Now, click on Sign In to login into your NETGEAR Orbi Router Admin Console.
NETGEAR Orbi Login using Orbi App.
If you find the previous method challenging, you can also log in to your router by using the Netgear Orbi app on your mobile phone. Here are the steps to log in using the Orbi app:
- Download and install the Orbi app from either the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the Orbi app and ensure that you are connected to the Orbi Wi-Fi network.
- On the Orbi login page, enter your Orbi login username and password.
- Tap on Sign In after entering your credentials.
- If your login details are correct, you will be successfully logged into your Orbi router’s admin console.
How to change the Orbi Wi-Fi Network SSID and Password?
One of the things you can modify from the Admin Console is the Wi-Fi Network’s SSID and password. Once you log in to the router’s Admin Console, both of these settings can be easily altered.
Here’s how you can modify the Wi-Fi SSID from the Orbi Admin Console:
- Log in to the Orbi Router Admin Console using the aforementioned method.
- Once logged in, navigate to Basic > Wireless.
- Find the Name (SSID) field under the Wireless Network section.
- Enter the desired new Wi-Fi SSID in the provided field.
- Click on Apply to save the changes. Please note that all previously connected devices will be disconnected, and you will need to reconnect to the new Wi-Fi SSID.
To modify the Wi-Fi password from the Orbi Admin Console, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Orbi Router Admin Console using the method mentioned earlier.
- Once you’re logged in, navigate to Basic > Wireless.
- Look for the Password (Network Key) field under the Security Options section.
- Input the new Wi-Fi password in the field provided, which should consist of 8-63 characters.
- Click on Apply to save the changes. You can now connect to your Wi-Fi network using the updated password.