To access the web interface of your Verizon router via myfiosgateway router login, follow these steps:
- Connect your computer to the Verizon router either wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- In a new tab, type either http://myfiosgateway.com or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and hit Enter.
- You will be directed to the router’s login screen and asked to enter a username and password.
- The default username and password for FiOS or Verizon Routers are:
- Username: admin
- Password: You can find the password printed on a sticker on the side of the router.
6.Enter the login details and click on the “Log In” button.
7.You will now be logged into the MyFiosgateway admin web interface of your Verizon Router. You can now change various settings and configurations of the router.
How to Factory Reset your Verizon Router?
If you’ve forgotten your Verizon router’s password for accessing the admin web interface or wireless network, or if you’ve messed up the router’s settings and want to start fresh, you may need to factory reset your router.
A factory reset will wipe out all customized settings, including any changed passwords, usernames, and WiFi settings, and revert everything back to the factory defaults.
Here are the steps to factory reset your Verizon router:
- Locate the reset button on your router, usually found at the back of the device.
- While your router is powered on, use a pointed object such as a paperclip or needle to press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds.
- Release the reset button after 10-15 seconds.
- The LED lights will blink, and the router will reboot. Wait for it to fully reset and turn on.
- After the reset, all customized settings will be reverted back to factory defaults.