Intel Default Login – Username, Password and IP Address
Default IP for Intel
- 192.168.0.254 51 % Login Admin
- 192.168.0.10 35 % Login Admin
- 192.0.2.1 14 % Login Admin
Pick the right IP Address based on your local IP and click Login Admin. You should be redirected to your personal router admin area.
Default logins for Intel
Intel Router Login Guide
Here are the step-by-step instructions to login to your
- Connect the router to your computer via cable or wireless network. I would highly recommend a wired connection when it comes to Intel Router setup, as it prevents you from being logged off in the middle of saving your changes. In addition, the ethernet cable does not require a password. You can always use it in case you do not know or forget the Wi-fi password for your Router.
- Open the web browser, go to the browser address field and type the IP address of your router there. You can look for the IP address on the sticker at the back of your router. Alternatively, you can search the default IP address for your specific model on the user manual of your router. Typically, Intel routers have default credentials on the manual so that users can find it more conveniently.
- Now access the admin panel. Go to the username and password, enter the corresponding information, and press sign in/ enter. What if you forget the current username/ password? Do not worry; you can always take a look at the default Intel credentials to see the defaults as well as how to reset to them. That is all about Intel Router login. It is really easy, right? Now you have logged into the router, you can configure anything you want on your device.
Intel Router Login Help
I will answer some frequently asked questions about the login issues below.
- Do you need an active Internet connection to access the admin page? The answer is no. You do not always need to be actively connected to the Internet to open the admin console of your router. What you need to do is to connect your Laptop, PC, and smartphone, with your router’s wifi network. Then, enter the IP address in the web browser and you are good to go.
- What to do if I do not remember my Intel router password? The quickest way to solve this is to reset your router. On the back of your router, find a small black button and press it for about 10 seconds. After that, your router will be restored to the factory settings.
- Why is my router login page not loading? Check whether your router is connected to Wi-fi or not. Being disconnected is often the reason why your login page does not load. Also, it can be due to the wrong IP address.
- The login page takes a lot of time to load and access. Can I speed it up? The slow loading speed may be due to the fact that your network uses a different IP address from that of the router. To fix this, check out the IP address router list and use the correct address.
How to Configure Your Intel Router
Once you have access to the Intel Router interface, you are able to change any settings there. Be careful not to break the network when you configure the Intel router; otherwise, your changes will not be saved. But if you happen to break the home network, do not panic. Simply go back to zero by making a hard reset.
Note that the hard reset is the last resort. If you are still connected to the Intel, you should log in to revert the settings first. A useful tip is to write down the current settings before you make any change so that you can change them back in case of trouble.
Intel Router Models
- AnyPoint DSL Gateway (Model 1400)admin / admin192.168.0.254
- AnyPoint DSL Gateway (Model 4400)admin / admin192.168.0.254
- AnyPoint Wireless Gateway (Model 1400)admin / admin192.168.0.254
- AP1210admin / admin192.168.0.10
- Wireless Gateway II (AP1210)admin / admin192.168.0.10
- Wireless Gateway (WLGW2011BAK)/192.0.2.1
Most Popular IP Addresses
Most Popular Router Brands
- Intex Router Login
- IOGear Router Login
- IBM Router Login
- Itian Router Login
- Intellinet Router Login
- Intelligent Technology Router Login
- Cisco Router Login
- Intermec Router Login
- Polycom Default Login
- Intracom Router Login
- ISONWIFI Router Login
- Zyxel Router Login
- IP-COM Router Login
- Intelbras Router Login
- Airlink101 Router Login