Circle Media Default Login – Username, Password and IP Address
Default IP for Circle Media
Pick the right IP Address based on your local IP and click Login Admin. You should be redirected to your personal router admin area.
Default logins for Circle Media
Circle Media Router Login Guide
Here are the step-by-step instructions to login to your
Circle Media Router.
- Connect the router to your computer via cable or wireless network. I would highly recommend a wired connection when it comes to Circle Media Router setup, as it prevents you from being logged off in the middle of saving your changes. In addition, the ethernet cable does not require a password. You can always use it in case you do not know or forget the Wi-fi password for your Router.
- Open the web browser, go to the browser address field and type the IP address of your router there. You can look for the IP address on the sticker at the back of your router. Alternatively, you can search the default IP address for your specific model on the user manual of your router. Typically, Circle Media routers have default credentials on the manual so that users can find it more conveniently.
- Now access the admin panel. Go to the username and password, enter the corresponding information, and press sign in/ enter. What if you forget the current username/ password? Do not worry; you can always take a look at the default Circle Media credentials to see the defaults as well as how to reset to them. That is all about Circle Media Router login. It is really easy, right? Now you have logged into the router, you can configure anything you want on your device.
Circle Media Router Login Help
I will answer some frequently asked questions about the login issues below.
- Do you need an active Internet connection to access the admin page? The answer is no. You do not always need to be actively connected to the Internet to open the admin console of your router. What you need to do is to connect your Laptop, PC, and smartphone, with your router’s wifi network. Then, enter the IP address in the web browser and you are good to go.
- What to do if I do not remember my Circle Media router password? The quickest way to solve this is to reset your router. On the back of your router, find a small black button and press it for about 10 seconds. After that, your router will be restored to the factory settings.
- Why is my router login page not loading? Check whether your router is connected to Wi-fi or not. Being disconnected is often the reason why your login page does not load. Also, it can be due to the wrong IP address.
- The login page takes a lot of time to load and access. Can I speed it up? The slow loading speed may be due to the fact that your network uses a different IP address from that of the router. To fix this, check out the IP address router list and use the correct address.
How to Configure Your Circle Media Router
Once you have access to the Circle Media Router interface, you are able to change any settings there. Be careful not to break the network when you configure the Circle Media router; otherwise, your changes will not be saved. But if you happen to break the home network, do not panic. Simply go back to zero by making a hard reset.
Note that the hard reset is the last resort. If you are still connected to the Circle Media, you should log in to revert the settings first. A useful tip is to write down the current settings before you make any change so that you can change them back in case of trouble.
Circle Media Router Models
- CIRC001- / --